Tuesday, September 22, 2015

She was my heart, but she was not my red panda

I have known love from time to time, it is an evil mistress and I never trust her until I let loose, this was one of those times, I hate myself for letting it happen, she was wonderful, full of sarcasm and joy, yet I suppose she wasn't mine. I wish she was still part of my heart, yet she cracked a part of a perfect Panda, we will never know what could have been, she will always own a piece of my heart, though she will never know my soul as I would've loved her to get to know. She was my breath, she was the taste I felt through the first touch of food to my tongue, the ecstasy that I would feel from nothing more than the sound of her voice, she made me feel like I was more than a man, I can't help but hurt from this loss, though I will recover, however hard it may be. I will miss her until the end of days, but she apparently was not the one, the whiskey may ease the pain but time is the only thing that will heal this pain. I can't wait for the moment the hurt doesn't kill, and that moment I see her face and doesn't hurt, she will leave my life with nothing but respect though I will always remember the shattered heart she left me with. On that note Panda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment