Friday, September 18, 2015

Feel the Bern

I get it this is not a sports post, though y'all better blast some Hank Williams and forget sports even exist for a slight moment, sorry but this Panda might be lacking a bit of PBR and Jim Beam at this early hour, and where the fuck is the door. This Bernie Sanders seems like the kind of character HST would follow and tear apart, yet in the end would be in full support of, though how can we believe in truth anymore in politics, is he really the one that can spur these cunts into a real vision of democracy or are we puffing a bit too much imagining a bit of truth in this game of lies. Is it truly the time for a bit of fun we've been missing in a political system which is supposed to be objective, or did we all do too much LSD when we were in our prime, I certainly don't care due to the fact that this man speaks sense. I certainly am in full support, yet feel I am in a dream reading his words, we shall certainly see if he can make a majority vote for a slightly crazy, yet honest human for the most powerful position in the world. Either or, it is just a game we watch to see if the corporate world really has full control of our souls, so my advice to you all, dear Panda lovers, is to keep your soul close and your guns a bit closer. For trusting the government is your first mistake, and trusting the process is even worse than having 352 mistakes after the first, so I wish you well and dear Panda Buddha God prease forgive me my actions if Trump is elected. On that note Panda fucking out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment