Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kentucky stays perfect as the SEC championship looms

The team that seems to be only getting better continues to do so, this team is disproving any theory's I have had about Calapari only being a talented recruiter and not great at coaching, apparently he has read some of my writing and decided to be the stellar coach he was always capable of being. It would make me angry but this team seems to see it's own weaknesses before an opponent can even see the film in an attempt to prepare for the onslaught that is the Kentucky Wildcats in this particular season.
Will it be the SEC championship tournament that gives this team their first loss of the season, or do we just have to wait and see if they can make that historical note throughout the madness that is March. If I were a betting man and I most certainly am, I would say it is not possible to go undefeated in this day and age throughout the tournament, but I have watched this team play, and they dispatch everyone, and they seem to be getting stronger as they close down upon their goal, like a pack of wolves closing in on injured prey their bites become more vicious everytime. For they are finding a hunger they could not imagine as they close in on a taste they could only dream of earlier in the season, it will not be easy but as sure as I will be drinking more scotch these young men will be finding themselves a very happy bunch on April the 6th. Cheers y'all sports panda readers, Panda out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment