Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LeBron looks to still be king as Cav's beat Raptors in close game

At some point we should all remember that LeBron James is the best player on the planet at this time, or we could just stop watching basketball, I don't know, maybe if you wait it out due to hate you might win due to a bad memory. Or we could just watch some gold on television or computer screen, whichever you can currently afford, personally after watching such excellence as I was privy to tonight I would prefer watching history in progress as I tend to enjoy such things. Drinking beer, watching amazing things on the court is perhaps one of the few joys I can really get close to in these dismal days upon this destructive planet that we call home, I suppose being a sports junkie keeps me away from the temptations of felonies in this day and age. I've always been crazy, but sports have kept me from going insane, so here's to the shots made with the buzzer ringing, the three that seemed impossible to make, and for the king proving his namesake. Another night of sleep lost for a good reason, you know a game worth watching, one more time I can shake my tired bones to some sort of wakefulness with a purpose instead of just a hangover. The east may still look pretty weak, but you know every team in the west is giving a thought to how well those cats from Cleveland are doing this year, so if you got Atlanta going to the finals, you might want to reconsider your bet as there might be something wrong with your brain. As per usual, Panda out, keep it bamboo, and don't forget to continue to read your favorite sports panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment