Monday, December 29, 2014

Michigan wins for once, gets Harbaugh!

Sad day, for this Panda, the 49ers fucked up no question, but as I watch the Liberty Bowl and try to catch back a little bit of writing. I see the possible rebuilding of a Michigan team that those in Ann Arbor have been waiting for for all too long, though as a 49er fan it makes it a tough pill to swallow, and last time I checked I like pills, at least the good ones. Jim Harbaugh is the reconstruction expert, he rebuilt San Diego, Stanford, and of course San Francisco in the Pro's, he will most likely be creating another piece of magic in Michigan his Alma Mater which can only be a little coup de grace helping his decision to escape the drama in San Francisco that can only be blamed upon Greg Roman, though apparently they are all blind in the front office. I can't help it I will always root for that idiot to be fired, though on the other note I will root for Harbaugh's success as long as he stays out of the PAC12. It will be great because it is Bowl Game season, and as  per usual Quack Muthafuckin' Quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment