Saturday, January 3, 2015

Cam Newton records first playoff win in physical game against Arizona

Though this was not how you would like to look against either team they may face in the next round, the Panthers did what they needed to do to beat the Arizona Cardinals 27-16, but let it be known even if Newton wasn't superb he showed strength throughout the game. He will have to be much more accurate facing against either Green Bay or Seattle, though I believe Cam will only look better even if the Carolina defense can't show up against these explosive offenses. There is more time to prepare, and I believe the former 1st overall draft pick might just have his chance to take advantage of the over rested team, but we never know in the playoffs so it's all guesses and mostly bullshit. So we all wait for sunday to see if the Cowboys or the Lions win on the other side to decide where the two winners get sent. Since I have no horse in this, the only thing that clouds my judgement as a writer in these the 2015 NFL Playoffs will be my overall hate towards a good percentage of these teams.
And per usual this is the Sports Panda signing out, and fuck all those lame teams you know I hate, if you are unaware apparently you should probably follow this page. Well I'm missing the next game so......

No comments:

Post a Comment