Saturday, October 25, 2014

Why does this even year feel so odd?

For this particular panda is currently living in a small town in France known to a few cultured people in the world as Paris, it's not much to look at but I call it home, and at least the scotch is cheap here. I miss my access to Oregon and Cali greens, and of course my personal arsenal of "smokies" (patent pending), Omars, and all the people that make Ashland the only hometown I will truly ever have. Though with game four just an hour away I need to look past all these things and chug a lug grimace my scotch down so I can ignore the fatigue that only cooks and chefs truly know, for alcohol can cure what ails you no matter the location or the weather.
We got Voggie starting and he's my ace at least for tonight, time change and all I might get to watch seven innings before the inevitable crash, but I will be drinking to defeating these replacement smurfs so call on azrael and any other anti Missouri team bullshit we can find. It is time to tie this series up in true Giants fashion and make everyone remember it is an even year, we win on these years and Huddy needs a goddamn ring for fucks sake, the AL sux balls and everyone knows it. No offense to all y'all ball lickers but seriously this is the night for a win for Orange and Black.
So if you see someone wearing blue tonight just punch them in the jeans for panda's are endangered and usually too lazy to fuck so we have some fake smurfs fucking up their ectasy, Gargamel is a good guy until the end of October, Papa Smurf can give Brainy some brain, and smurfette can go fuck herself.
Anywho go Giants and the bats are favoring us tonight because I said so and that is all that really matters, scotch scotch something I love something...

No comments:

Post a Comment