Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Quack M§th&ck%ng Quack

Well I for one love heisman watch after 4 games played, just like I like fast food, people who walk slow in front of me when I'm heading to work, and of course I love people hating on Panda's for no reason. Okay I get it 16 touchdowns and no turnovers is great, but it's Mariota anyone who has paid any attention to Oregon football in the last few years knew it was his year, plus he hasn't seemed as baked as most Oregon players tend to be. What these hack sports reporters should be talking about is the hate the Duck's are receiving from the coaches polls, so what they had a close call against Washington State, they are still an incredibly well rounded team. I get it don't rank them too high they might fail you as the PAC12 is a difficult conference these days but they are the m%th#rf*ck&ng ducks, they are in the conversation for the nation title almost every year, and don't give me elephant sized SEC excuses and this BS Florida State garbage, can we rate a team on the actual strength of schedule up to this point and not some futuristic projection that's in some overpaid coaches mind? I for one am more excited for the UCLA game than the Arizona game coming this Saturday for the Ducks, that one will be a true test for our rain weathered fowl.
What it comes down to is we all want good football and without the Ducks being ranked as the AP aptly ranks them it is a disservice to college football as a whole, but this is the NCAA if is broke we will limp along trying not to fix it because we are an extremely profitable non profit that employs slaves to service our monetary funds. Did I speak out of line? I think not, this is the world that my eyes have gazed upon and these are not lies that I speak.
But who really cares, we won we finally have our four team playoff...

No comments:

Post a Comment