Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What is the true impact of deflategate?

I get it, I truly do, everyone hates cheaters, though is the chess match we call football, just a big game of who can get away with whatever they can? This panda understands, better than most, the bitter taste of loss, and the pain of failure when you are so close to the desired goal, yet we would have to consider ourselves childish if we would agree with the NFL on this overly dramatic dance that they have us intertwined within. This is utter bullshit, Rodger Goodell is blaming a team, (if they are actually guilty) for things he should have under control in the league he is commissioner of, if I did this at my job I would be fired or at least docked pay. Last time I checked the Ref is the last guy to hold the ball before the snapper gets his hands on it, is it not too much to ask to make sure it's a ball that can actually be used? Penalize the Ref not the QB or the team, it is the biggest abuse of power, and it's counterintuitive if you want this successful sport to grow. I know I have never been a fan of Goodell but this is crossing a line I just cannot understand, I am starting to be convinced he wants to kill the NFL before he retires. I look up at the starlight and realize this so called man has no soul, he is simply a cancer eating it's way through a sport I love and crave to watch to maintain my sanity, this evil cunt must be stopped before he destroys one of the greatest sports the world has ever known. This panda certainly hopes Tom Brady wins in court against this asshole, for it will be a small step towards ridding the NFL of this horrible parasite, we must stay strong and not allow this waste of oxygen to steal our sport from us. I urge you all to support Tom Brady in his fight against the dark side, well unless you are a Seahawks fan, then please read my post from the fifth of february and then go fuck yourself. We all have to fight for our NFL, it is time to rise to protect what is ours, and on the note Panda out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment